By Moumita Adhikary
To relax is important. Sabasana helps to relax.
In a workout regime, the last but not the least often includes Sabasana. For any troubled health condition viz. racing heart, palpitating heart, skip of heart beat, after rigorous workout, etc Sabasana can be practised to relax.
Health benefits : –
- Helps reduce and normalise blood pressure.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Helps to relax tired muscles.
- Increases mind concentration due to improved blood circulation.
Side-effects : –
Who can do Sabasana?
- Everyone can perform this simple Asana to relax, calm and rebuild energy level for any next activities.
Method : –
To lie down on a horizontal plane having legs little apart and hands relaxed touched on the ground. No talk allowed during Sabasana, eyes can be open and looking upward to an object to concentrate to meditate or can be closed to calm and/or possibly meditate.